Link lamaran: https://careers.seamoney.com/job-detail?id=4030
Periode lamaran: N/A
- 1 to 3 years of experience in project management
- Experience in banking projects is a plus
- Have a passion for project management or service delivery in the IT Infrastructure domain
- Good project management skills and high-quality project delivery experiences
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and strategic mindset to advise and manage both internal and external partners
- Good reporting/documentation skills to ensure timely, clear and concise information flow among all stakeholders
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Possess technical knowledge in Network, System, Data Center, Security is a plus
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills to ensure timely, clear, and concise information flow among all stakeholders
- Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to drill down to details
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia to communicate with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with business units and other units’ project managers to identify and analyse their requirements from IT Infrastructure (Network, System and general IT) point of view.
- Develop high-quality project proposals and plan based on the business requirements and available project resources.
- Define resource allocation, work scope and responsibilities of assignee and project timeline
- Drive project direction and actively monitor project status to ensure high quality of project delivery
- Work closely with business units regularly to review IT infrastructure service quality. Review risks, issues, incidents and planned changes.
- Ensure regular reports on project progress for stakeholders and management.
- Create and maintain records of project documentations